Our research initiatives and services have generated a broad range of knowledge and given us new insights into how to make justice work in a globalising society.
|HiiL has published, or contributed, to a wide range of printed books about justice innovation, rule of law, internationalisation and globalisation.|
|HiiL's Trend Reports enable strategic decision makers in the justice sector to compare their current performance, strategies and approaches to worldwide trends.|
|Each Country Quick Scan provides a brief overview of the status of rule of law.|
|Law scenarios are designed to make justice challenges more specific, more explicit and place them in a more systemic context.|
|The Hague Rule of Law journals are specialised electronic documents, part supported by HiiL, providing material for academic research and study.|
|Online Publications are a variety of presentations, working papers and miscellaneous reports that HiiL has produced since its foundation.|
|The HiiL Highlights newsletter is published five times each year and sent to our large mailing list of academics, rule of law specialists, justice leaders and innovators|
|A selection of the videos that HiiL has been involved in.|
We are eager to share what we have learned with professionals, academia, the media and the general public.
- HiiL Highlights February 2015
- HiiL Highlights December 2014
- Rechtwijzer 2.0
- Legal Aid in Europe: Nine Different Ways to Guarantee Access to Justice?
- 2006 - Albert J. Verheij, Compensation of oil pollution and Environmental pollution
- 2012 - Jan M. Smits, European Journal of Law and Economics: introduction to special issue: Harmonisation of contract law: an economic and behavioural perspective in European Journal of Law and Economics
- Executive Summary - Legal Aid in Europe: Nine Different Ways to Guarantee Access to Justice?
- Dutch Summary - Legal Aid in Europe: Nine Different Ways to Guarantee Access to Justice?