The Innovating Justice Challenge 2021 is open!
GROW YOUR GAME-CHANGING JUSTICE INNOVATION INTO AN IMPACTFUL BUSINESS
The Innovating Justice Challenge invited all startups that are transforming the justice sector to become part of our 2021 Accelerator cohort. Since 2011, we have successfully funded, trained and scaled over 120 startups globally. We are the only accelerator worldwide dedicated to justice and SDG16.
Join the Innovating Justice Challenge 2021
The selection processes includes online interviews to be held in May 2022.
The programme kicks off in June 2022, and the Demo Day is in February 2023.
Innovating Justice Challenge 2021
- East Africa (except Uganda)
- West Africa
- Southern Africa
- MENA region (especially Tunisia, Lebanon and Jordan)
What do we offer?
- €10,000 non-equity seed funding.
- Full training program delivered by industry specialists: business growth, marketing, team & leadership, impact measurement and much more.
- Coaching sessions and mentorship on topics of your choice.
- Access to HiiL’s global network of justice leaders, legal tech organisations and top level researchers.
- International exposure and potential investment opportunities.
- Chance to win up to €20.000 at the pitch event of the Innovating Justice Forum.
To apply your startup needs to
- have a service that prevents or resolves a clear local justice problem*.
- have proven customer demand, demonstrate increasing revenue and impact.
- have a scalable business model and the potential to become financially sustainable.
- be led by a dedicated team with experienced founders.