The HiiL Justice Accelerator is searching for an Accelerator Programme Manager to create and refine the world’s best curriculum for justice innovation.
Take a leading role in the HiiL Justice Accelerator programme.
Every year the HiiL Justice Accelerator scouts and selects the world’s best justice innovators. As a full time member of our team, you get to meet some of the most amazing, impressive, and impactful entrepreneurs you’ll ever meet – and take an active hand in supporting them.
Our Programme has been generated by six years of justice innovation expertise.
The HiiL Justice Accelerator has created a programme based on working with justice innovators working on issues as diverse as child marriage in Malawi, tender corruption in Ukraine, and prison databases in Sierra Leone. We support these innovators by providing education, resources, advising, mentorship, and more.
But it’s time to benchmark this programme – and make it the best in the world.
While making an acceleration programme for justice innovations is a unique endeavour, creating an effective startup acceleration programme shouldn’t require re-inventing the wheel. We need a seasoned, experienced professional who has developed startup support programmes to help us make ours the best in the world.
- Based on the HiiL Justice Accelerator Programme, continue to refine and develop HiiL’s acceleration programme offering, based on your expertise with such programmes
- Lead the curriculum at the Justice Entrepreneurship School, an annual one-week training in The Hague for the world’s most promising justice entrepreneurs
- Develop curriculum, including workshops, trainings, and online materials to be used in local hubs in Africa and South Asia
- Support a local team in selecting and supporting justice innovators (for example, in East Africa, West Africa, or Bangladesh)
- Guide innovators with business knowledge to support their growth (portfolio management), as well as in growing and tracking their impact
- Guide a local team in building the HiiL network and brand
Our new colleague:
- Has 10+ years of experience in building or guiding startups or businesses, or developing innovations (preference given to candidates whose startup experience focuses on social impact or justice)
- Has 5+ years of experience developing and executing curriculum for a startup accelerator and can prove the success of such programmes through hard statistics on user growth, investability, social impact, or other metrics
- Is an entrepreneur themselves, with a passion for delivering social impact
- Shows a passion for social impact, especially on areas related to justice
- Has strong networks in startup, investment, technology, and/or accelerator programme communities
- Takes action! Eager to challenge old assumptions, discovers and accelerates the boundaries of new possibilities
- Is an excellent communicator
- Is strong on the business bottom line, result oriented and hands on
- Starting date: March 2019
- The role will require you to travel occasionally to Africa or South Asia
- Part of a dynamic and international team
- You are based in The Hague
- Preferably holding EU-citizenship